Since it’s the middle of exam season for me, I’ve been living off of take-out, sandwiches, and nachos for awhile now. I decided that an actual meal sounded fantastic, and this recipe is perfect because there is basically no prep time and I got some studying done while the potatoes were in the oven! Fried up some tofu, steamed some broccoli, and I had a lovely meal cooked and eaten in less than an hour!
Baby new potatoes [yellow or red]
1 tablespoon Rosemary
1 tablespoon Basil
1 teaspoon Paprika
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
Salt & Pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1) Wash potatoes, and cut them in half [or quarters if they are big]
2) Place potato halves in a large bowl.
3) Add rosemary, basil, paprika, garlic, and two tablespoons of olive oil. Mix well so that all potatoes are covered.
4) Coat a large oven-proof dish with olive oil, or PAM spray.
5) Place the potato halves in the pan, and spread evenly.
6) Roast for about 25 minutes, until tender.
7) Take potatoes out of the oven, add the balsamic vinegar, some salt and pepper.
8) Put the potatoes back in the oven for another 5-10 minutes.
- lkingsbury likes this
- madbiology likes this
- devilsknob reblogged this from werunfree7
- notacooze likes this
- sebastianaboweezy likes this
- love-isthe-reason-why reblogged this from werunfree7
- barefoot-travellers likes this
- sweetsomertime reblogged this from werunfree7 and added:
- siddybear420 likes this
- speak-peace likes this
- quotesandzombies reblogged this from werunfree7
- two-bitebreakfast likes this
- awakenedlotus reblogged this from werunfree7
- heytherestrokeseat likes this
- werunfree7 posted this