This is a great meal, super quick and easy to prepare! Full of colors and flavors, it’s delicious, healthy, and filling!
1 Sweet potato
1 cup shelled edamame
1/2 red pepper
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1) Heat olive oil in a large frying pan.
2) Cut sweet potato into chunks, about 1/2 inch in width.
3) Mix cinnamon, ginger, garlic salt, & pepper in frying pan.
4) Fry sweet potato pieces, stirring occasionally until softened.
5) Add cup of edamame & diced red pepper.
6) Mix everything and heat for about 5 more minutes.